Monday, June 23, 2014

How To Reverse Hair Loss: I Beat Baldness Using These Techniques! by: Paul Taylor

You can reverse hair loss - these techniques saved my hair and they can save yours too. I'm Paul Taylor and this article reveals my own hair loss experience and how some simple techniques saved my hair and changed my life!

When I first realised I was suffering hair loss it frustrated and annoyed me. But pretty soon it really started to worry me! So much so in fact that my typical day would look like this:

Get up, check pillow for hair, look in the mirror: "How's my hair looking?"

In other words, as soon as I woke up, the first thing I thought about was my hair! That's how much it affected me!

Every day I would wash with some kind of fancy "this-will-definitely-grow-your-hair-back" type of shampoo!

Rather than shower and shampoo at the same time, I used a basin so that I could try and count the number of hairs I had just lost which were floating on the surface of the water. But, when my hair loss was at its worst, it was almost impossible to keep count! That's how bad it was!

My day would then continue in much the same, almost neurotic way - that's how much it tormented me!

Frankly, I'm embarrassed to drag you through the entire day I used to have. But I'm sure you get the point.

That's when I started studying androgenetic alopecia (male pattern baldness) and developing my own way to reverse hair loss.

Following my own research and experience with hair loss shampoos I didn't place any trust in hair loss products - no way was I going to use drugs like Propecia (minoxidil). And I would never consider having a transplant.

I wanted a natural solution to what I considered to be a natural problem.

Although my hair was falling out at an alarming rate, it wasn't so advanced that I couldn't conceal it from the world. It was still moderate, not severe. So my goal was to prevent further thinning at the crown and baldness developing at the back.

It took me seven years before I discovered a simple truth about this type of hair loss � I realised that the underlying mechanism for androgenetic alopecia is not what the hair loss "experts" would have you believe!

And, of course, as soon as you begin to understand a problem, you can then start work on a solution. So that's exactly what I did � I began experimenting with ideas and created techniques that would, in theory, reverse hair loss and encourage new hair growth. After a month of practice I realised my techniques were working � my hair loss had dramatically reduced. This gave me the encouragement to carry on, and very soon my existing hair was growing noticeably thicker.

Within just a few months of using these techniques, they had changed my mindset from being negative to positive. Recovery of my hair continued and, as a result, today (over twenty years after my hair loss first started) I enjoy a healthy head of hair again. I'm also completely free from the stress that hair loss and skull expansion had quite obviously caused me.

Following my own experience, I now believe that anyone (men and women **) with moderate hair loss caused by androgenetic alopecia can save their hair by using my techniques.

** Note: Both men and women suffer from androgenetic alopecia � in women, it most often occurs following the menopause.

No comments:

Post a Comment